Saturday, February 14, 2009

Girls' weekend

Last weekend I headed to Searcy for a girls' weekend. We had dinner out on Friday, a spa day Sat. am, a dinner out in Little Rock Sat. pm and church on Sunday morning. It was such a shot in the arm to have time away from the kids and girl time too :) Also, If you've never had a facial, I'd highly recommend it!
Becky was my roomate for all 4 years at Harding. Amy was across the hall Freshman year and a suitemate after that. Both of them were bridesmaids in my wedding. These girls are such dear friends. We decided that it was time to get together!


Becky (with baby Braden), Me and Amy



The Harding swing picture!

Becky's parent's cabin-what a nice get away from Dallas!

It was just us out there, so we had to take our own picture! It was really nice to get out of Dallas. I forget how many stars there are.


Thanks to Micah for keeping the boys! I kept calling to check on them and they were always out doing something fun. Luke liked that it was "just the boys!". I was glad to see all three of them when I got back.